INTERIOR STAGE AND ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING
Lighting is not just a matter of simple illumination. Anyone can turn on a fixture and throw light on a stage, seating or architectural area. Understanding the science of light, optics, vision, perception and the art of lighting design is a must. There is a great satisfaction in using light to help set the tone and emotionally move and support the worship experience.
Our lighting systems goals:
- Create good visibility
- Create good composition revealing people, objects, and scenery in proportion to their importance
- Help engage the congregation
- Set the mood (atmosphere)
- Direct the viewers’ attention where you want it
- Help eliminate visual boredom which can lead to feeling bored
- And most of all help support the worship experience
EXTERIOR ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING
Bring your building to life at night by using outdoor architectural lighting.